Monday, December 19, 2005

Shocker!

I am at another computer today so when I typed my blog address in the top I forgot to add the k. WOW! Whoever Adrianne is, she is crazy and LOVES to cuss. I must always remember that my address is adriannek...

A very uneventful weekend for us. Friday night Travis went to a get together with some men from the Sunday schools class. They just drank beer and hung out. Travis had to come home early though because he had to work on Saturday. So on Saturday the boys and I just hung out. We went to the Dollar Tree to buy Logan a car because he is doing much better with potty training. Then we went to Chick-Fil-A and back home to play. And when Travis got home the grocery store.

Sunday was church and laundry. Pretty exciting huh.

I really can't believe that Christmas is less than a week away. I don't know why but it just doesn't feel like Christmas. Maybe it is because I know this Christmas will be different. Not in a bad way, just different. When you are so used to having Christmas one way, it is so hard to change. Maybe next year we can have Christmas at our house and start a new tradition! That would be great!

0 comments: