Thursday, December 08, 2005

Let's Talk about the WEATHER


Whew. I thought I lived in Texas, but boy I could be wrong. Yesterday I got to leave work at 1:30 because we closed for the day. It was sleeting like crazy and the roads were getting BAD! The car was totally iced over which made it oh so fun driving home, and remember I still am wearing my glasses (check out post below)... Today we don't open till noon, but me being the eager beaver got here a little after 11. The roads are perfect today, just so blasted cold outside. This morning it was colder here, 14 degrees, than it was in Boston, 34 degrees. What is up with that?

Well MIL comes today for Logan's party on Saturday (also reference posts below), which btw not one RSVP. HOW RUDE!! Oh well, he is so going to LOVE his bike! I can't wait to watch his eyes light up!

Lastly I just wanted to post a picture of my beautiful boys. This is their school picture and I am using it for our Christmas cards... ENJOY!

0 comments: