Friday, December 23, 2005

Mind your own business...

I am so pissed! Logan has been asking for donuts on the way to school and there is a shop right by the daycare, well I stopped there yesterday and again today. When I get there I leave the car running, lock the car and take the spare set of keys in. I know it's not the safest thing but I watch them the whole time and I don't go in until there are no customers in line so I know I won't have to wait. Well I was getting out of the car and walking in the place and a mother from the daycare who had just pulled up with her 3 or 4 year old says that's not very safe. I just turned around and said it is locked. She says well it is still against the law, I said uh ok...(Because I was in hurry and wanted to say unkind things to her, but it is Christmas!) First of all it is not like I am leaving them with the car off and it unlocked to go shopping for hours. I am literally running in for at the most 5 minutes and I watch the car the whole time. I would like her to try it with 2 kids and them come talk to me! This "advice" coming from the same lady whose kids teeth look horrible because he has sucked on a pacifier non stop since birth! UGH, I am just so pissed that she didn't mind her own business! And talked to me like she was so high and mighty and never did anything wrong in her life!

It sure would be a whole lot easier if there were drive through donut shops in town!!!

0 comments: