Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

It is my favorite day of the whole year. I know conceited, but it is! I have always loved my birthday and when I was younger I would count months and then the days until this day. Not that anything amazing ever happened, I think I just like the little extra attention. I am now 27! Wow that is so close to 30 I can almost taste it!

And I offiically have a 3 year old! Logan's birthday was Sunday but his party was Saturday. We have 5 kids total and everyone seemed to have a great time. Logan got way too much stuff. But hey you are only 3 once!

I got my well deserved day off yesterday, but I don't feel like I got anything accomplished. Nothing at home anyway. I took Logan to the dr for his 3 year check up and then took him to school. I then went to the DMV because my license expires today, the I had a a dentist appointment at 1. Well I had my first cavity. BOO HOO... Happy Birthday to me, a drill in the tooth as a present. I guess that is pretty good since I haven't been to the dentist in 5 years and have had 2 children!

Everything with MIL went well. To me she is looking better. She has decided to give his treatment till February and if it doesn't work she will go and stay with Travis' sister in NY and do treatment there. I found out that it is actually breast cancer of the lungs. So it is the same cancer she had in 97 it is just in her lungs now. She still needs lots of prayers.

Travis' present came yesterday, I loved it and I hope he does. I will let you know what it is after Christmas because I know sometimes he reads this and I don't want to spoil it!

0 comments: