Thursday, December 15, 2005

Inching Closer to Christmas...

Well as I have posted before we are going to California for Christmas. I really wish we could just stay home and everyone came to us, but that isn't going to happen. I don't know when I am going to get the suitcases packed. Travis and I work all day and at night there just isn't anytime. Our flight leaves the morning of the 24th... I guess I will just have to stay up late on the 23rd... YUCK!

I am so dreading the flight. Logan will have a seat, doesn't mean he will actually stay in it, and we didn't buy a seat for Cole so we will play pass the baby! Oh what fun! This child HATES sitting in one spot for a long time. We will need lots of prayers for that plane ride.

One exciting thing, I have a friend who lives in the same town as Travis' folks and every time I visit them I see her. She just had a baby in August and I can't wait to see her. She also just redid her house to make room for baby July! I want to see that as well. Of course I can't wait to see how big Dinah has gotten. She turned 3 in September.

0 comments: